Join us in making Canada more sustainable and our families healthy with our Farmers Market Boxes!
Dunvegan Gardens wants to provide you and your families with better options, by creating a better food system that reconnects you with where their food comes from. We offer fruits and veggies that are grown right here in Alberta and BC and make it convenient to purchase at our online market place. You may choose to have your orders delivered locally or pick them at our Dunvegan Gardens location inside Granary Road.
Eating locally grown foods has many benefits for the consumer, grower, and the community
Sign up now! Receive 25% off when you become a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly subscriber!
- Sign up for our Farmers Market Box
- Choose delivery or pick up
- Give us feedback on the box size, frequency, items you may be allergic to or just don't care for or how we can make it better for you
- We harvest and or source fresh produce from local Canadian farmers
- Approximately 18-22 lbs. of mixed vegetables, fruits and canning/preserve specials
- Serves up to 5 people for one week
- Approximately 13-17 lbs. of mixed vegetables, fruits and canning/preserve specials
- Serves up to 2 people for one week
WE DELIVER your orders to your door in a cost effective, sustainable and contactless way!
Calgary (east, west, north and south), Foot hills, High River, okotoks, Airdrie, Priddis, red deer, sylvan lake, Carseland, Blackfalds, Bowden, olds, Cochrane, Lacombe and Ponoka, Bearspaw
Chestermere, Heritage Pointe, Priddis, Elbow Valley Estates, Spring Bank, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, Redwood Meadows, Bragg Creek, Langdon,
Lyalta, The Lakes Of Muirfield.
Edmonton (east, west, north and south), Beaumont, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove.
All of Red Deer!
if your community is not on the list, please let us know and we will add it.